The Chickamauga Battlefield Marathon, Half Marathon, Junior Marathon & Fort Oglethorpe 5k would not be possible with out the help of hundreds of dedicated volunteers.
You can help make this year's event a success by offering to volunteer. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- bag stuffing the week before the race
- set up on Friday afternoon
- packet pick up on Friday evening or Saturday morning
- set up on Saturday morning
- aid station support on Saturday
- sentry duty on the race course on Saturday
- bike patrol during the race
- medical support during the race on Saturday
- finish line support on Saturday
- clean up on Saturday
- park clean up on Sunday
Members of the Chattanooga Track Club will receive Runner of the Year volunteer points for volunteering at this event.
You can sign up to volunteer through the Chattanooga Track Club's volunteer registration system.
In addition, if you're interested in getting more involved with the behind-the-scenes planning for this event (everything from designing finisher's medals to coordinating aid stations) please contact the race director at email@example.com